Restaurant Quality Firewood
F&F Firewood, LLC provides restaurants with firewood for their wood fired ovens, grills and smokers. Restaurants use our firewood to cook pizza, bar-b-que meats such as ribs, pork and beef and more. F&F Firewood, LLC delivers firewood to restaurants in southern Wisconsin, northern Illinois and Chicagoland area.
F&F Firewood supplies restaurants with the following types of firewood:
- Premium Hardwood Mix (Oak, Cherry, Hickory and Walnut)
- 100% Oak
- 100% Cherry
- 100% Hickory
- or create your own unique mix just for your restaurant needs.
F&F Firewood, LLC sells firewood by the face cord. Orders are pre-stacked, by hand, in straight stacks, not cross stacks. Face Cords of firewood are 4 feet tall by 8 ft long. We log our firewood in Wisconsin, cut, split and deliver it to you. We also offer kiln dried firewood which provides the dries product possible for your restaurant.
- A Face Cord (f/c) of firewood is 4ft high by 8ft long.
- A Full Cord of firewood is 4ft high by 4ft wide by 8ft long.
- 3 Face Cords = a Full Cord of Firewood.